CHP faculty members receive promotion and tenure
Congratulations to Drs. David Fedele and Adam J. Woods, who were announced as receiving tenure and being promoted to Associate Professor.
The full text of the College of Public Health and Health Professions 2019 promotion and tenure announcement by Dean Michael Perri was as follows:
As announced at the College meeting today (6/21/2019), we have received official notification from the Provost that all of the faculty members from our College who were reviewed for tenure and/or promotion this year were successful in their requests.
Please join me in congratulating the following faculty members on the well-deserved recognition of their significant academic accomplishments:
- Dr. David Fedele* – promoted to Associate Professor of Clinical and Health Psychology with tenure
- Dr. Song Liang – awarded tenure in the Department of Environmental and Global Health
- Dr. Michael Marsiske* — promoted to Professor of Clinical and Health Psychology
- Dr. Arlene Naranjo – promoted to Research Associate Professor of Biostatistics
- Dr. Mattia Prosperi – awarded tenure in the Department of Epidemiology
- Dr. Claudia Senesac – promoted to Clinical Professor of Physical Therapy
- Dr. Adam Woods* – promoted to Associate Professor of Clinical and Health Psychology with tenure”
* Bolded names are from the Department of Clinical and Health Psychology
We congratulate all our PHHP colleagues on these accomplishments.