Prior to beginning volunteer service, all students are required to complete and submit the documents below to your proposed supervisor:
- Record of Volunteer Service Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- HIPAA General Awareness PRV800 certificate of completion
- UF Confidentiality Statement
- If you will be volunteering for credits, complete the CLP 3911 Registration Form and submit it to LuzMaria Escoto, Academic Coordinator.
Supervisors should upload these documents to the CHP HR Action Request
Patient Contact Forms
If you will be in contact with patients, you must also complete a health assessment and the forms listed under “Patient Contact” found here:
- Pre-placement Screening Patient Contact Form
- N-95 Respirators Medical History Questionnaire
- TB Surveillance Form
Contact Aliye Karakoyun, who will submit the INOP form that alerts the Student Health Care Center (SHCC) that a patient contact assessment is needed. Once INOP has been submitted, the volunteer will be notified they can call the SHCC to set up their appointment time and given further instruction. Please be aware the department will not be responsible for volunteer health assessment charges.
Please be aware the department will not be responsible for volunteer health assessment charges.