Prior to beginning volunteer service, all students are required to complete and submit the documents below:
- Record of Volunteer Service Form .
- Supervisor must fill out Section 2.
- End date should reflect the entirety of the volunteer position throughout the end of the year. If not, these forms are required on a per semester basis or each time the end date passes.
- Emergency Contact Form
- HIPAA General Awareness PRV800 certificate of completion
- UF Confidentiality Statement
- Supervisors should upload documents 1-4 to the CHP HR Action Request Form all at one time. Brenda Krames will provide a Letter of Acceptance to each volunteer once they have been entered into the UF system as such.
- If you will be volunteering for credits, complete the CLP 3911 Registration Form and email it to email@example.com.
Patient Contact Forms
If you will be in contact with patients, you must also complete a health assessment and the forms listed under “Patient Contact” found here:
- Pre-placement Screening Patient Contact Form
- N-95 Respirators Medical History Questionnaire
- TB Surveillance Form
Contact Brenda Krames, who will submit the INOP form that alerts the Student Health Care Center (SHCC) that a patient contact assessment is needed. Once INOP has been submitted, the volunteer will be notified they can call the SHCC to set up their appointment time and given further instruction. Please be aware the department will not be responsible for volunteer health assessment charges.
Please be aware the department will not be responsible for volunteer health assessment charges.