Thomas Kerkhoff, PhD, ABPP/RP
(Ph.D., 1976, Virginia Commonwealth University)
Diplomate – American Board of Rehabilitation Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology; Fellow – APA Division 22, Rehabilitation Psychology.
Interests: Rehabilitation Psychology service applications, Applied Ethics in Health Care, Program Development in clinical service delivery regarding accreditation standard.
- Past Vice-President of the American Board of Rehabilitation Psychology
- Past Chair of the Advisory Council, Florida Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program, Florida Department of Health
- Former Program Reviewer/Site Visitor, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, Florida Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program, APA Committee on Accreditation
- Recipient of the APA Division 22 Lifetime Achievement Award, 2012
- Co-recipient of the APA Division 22/Rehabilitation Psychology Foundation, Thomas Martin Ethics Education Award, 2016