Peter Lang, Ph.D.
Graduate Research Professor
(Ph.D., 1958, University of Buffalo)
Director, NIMH Center for the Study of Emotion and Attention (CSEA)
Fellow: Divisions 6, 12, 26, 38 American Psychological Association
- UF Fear & Anxiety Disorders Clinic
Interests: Emotion, Anxiety and Phobia, psychophysiology, brain imaging, Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Career Development Award (1967) and Research MERIT Award (1987) from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Distinguished Scientist Award from the Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology (1980).
- Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychophysiology from the Society for Psychophysiological Research (1990).
- Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award from the American Psychological Association (1993).
- Honorary doctoral degrees from the University of Tübingen, 1978 (Germany), Uppsala University, 1975 (Sweden), University of Granada, 2007 (Spain), University Jaumé 1, 2008 (Spain)