Kristin Hamlet, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Clinic Appointments: (352) 265-0294
- Ph.D., University of Florida 2015
- M.S., University of Florida 2011
- B.S., University of Central Florida 2008
Dr. Hamlet is an attending neuropsychologist in the UF Health/Shands Perioperative Cognitive and Anesthesia Network (PeCAN) clinic, housed within the Department of Anesthesiology’s Pre-Surgical Center. Here, she provides neuropsychological screening services for at-risk older adults preparing for surgery, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers to improve perioperative outcomes. She also provides bedside neuropsychological assessments of hospital inpatients and adult outpatient assessments as needed in the UF Health/Shands Psychology Clinic.
Dr. Hamlet works closely with Dr. Catherine Price and the Department of Anesthesiology, collaborating on research initiatives to improve perioperative care and outcomes for older adults.
Moffett K, Crosson B, Spence J, Case K, Levy I, Gopinath K, Gandhi P, Goyal A, Fang Y, Briggs R, Hart J, Moore A, Haley R (2015). Word-Finding Impairment in Veterans of the 1991 Persian Gulf War.
- Methods of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Clinical Evaluation and Treatment, Addiction Medicine certificate course
- International Neuropsychological Society
- American Psychological Association (APA), Division 40
- Society for Perioperative Assessment and Quality Improvement