The 2023 Spring Spruce Up Team was out in full force recently for a service project to spruce-up the UF Health Psychology Specialties clinic!
2023 Spring Spruce Up Team
Back Row (L to R): Jessica Payne-Murphy & Husband, Sam; Deidre Pereira
Middle Row (L to R): Anjelica Body, Kelsey Bacharz, Shar Aghabeigi, Grace Ann Hanvey, Lori Waxenberg
Front Row: Brenda Wiens
Not Shown: Eugenio Pereira; Allison Holgerson & daughter, Elin; Lauren Moss
- Refreshed the décor (e.g., see Dr. Waxenberg’s lovely photo canvas art behind us in the photo)
- Cleaned and dusted the furniture and plants
- Re-arranged furniture to create a new, refreshed aesthetic
- Removed scuff marks from the paint and doors
- Repaired some of the vinyl baseboards in the rooms
- [Attempted to] clean the white erase board in the Group Room
- Made the Room “In Use” sliders usable (“Vacant” on one side, “In Use” on the other)
- Moved telehealth equipment to the Storage Closet to create a tidier ambiance
- Cleaned some of the overhead lights
- Cleaned the glass on the one-way mirrors
- Vacuumed the rooms
- Ate pizza and had an all-around good time!
The team hopes that the refreshed aesthetic is enjoyable to all in CHP and, most importantly, the patients!
Thank you to all who donated time and/or décor to this initiative. A special thank you to Dr. Payne-Murphy for organizing this project, Dr. Adam Woods for donating some beautiful artwork to the clinic, and Drs. King and Janicke for supporting this initiative!