Sheila M. Eyberg, PhD, ABPP
(Ph.D., 1972, University of Oregon)
Diplomate in Clinical Psychology, ABPP. Fellow, Division of Clinical Psychology, Division on Child, Youth, and Family Services, APA.
Interests: Clinical Child Psychology, Behavioral Assessment, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, Treatment Research Methodology.
- Editorial Board Member: Journal of Pediatric Psychology, Journal of Clinical Child Psychology, Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry, Clinical Child and Family Review, Child & Family Behavior Therapy.
- Past-President, Society of Pediatric Psychology (Division 54, APA).
- Past-President, Society of Clinical Child andAdolescent Psychology (Division 53, APA).
- Past-President, Southeastern Psychological Association.
- Past-President, Division of Child, Youth, and Family Services (Division 37, APA).